Upto 5 months
As part of the Hampshire Public Service Network (HPSN) 2.1 programme there is an opportunity to assist the project with customer engagement.
HCC currently delivers HPSN2 data connections to over 500 Hampshire schools and are about to implement a major upgrade. We, therefore, require a temporary administrator to:
• Make initial and follow up calls to schools to encourage early sign-up
• Log responses and assist with the preparation of weekly progress reports
• Escalate queries to technical and account management staff as required
The role will work closely with the HPSN2.1 Programme team who will provide the technical direction and support in data analysis (depending of level of excel skills) and the school’s Business Partner team who will provide school’s specific advice.
The key capabilities for the role are:
• Excellent Excel / data manipulation skills
• Excellent communication / people skills
• The ability to work independently
The initial length of the assignment will be 4-6 weeks but may be extended subject to review nearer the time.
Further information on HPSN 2 can be found at http://www3.hants.gov.uk/hpsn2.htm
The Council offices are 5 minutes walk from Winchester train station.
Start date ASAP after interview + pre employment check pass.