Temporary Clerical Assistant- Central Admin Team, Church Square House
Roles and Responsibilities
Temporary fixed term for 6 months, 37 hours per week, this position will principally involve supporting the Central Admin Team at Church Square House in the implementation of digitisation of incoming post.
As part of the digital transformation of North Lincolnshire Council, incoming post will be scanned and distributed to teams in electronic format to reduce paperwork and comply with data protection regulations.
You will provide support in the opening and scanning of incoming post, and general administrative duties within a busy central administration team. Ensuring a consistent and quality service to all internal and external customers.
You must have experience of:
• Working in an administrative environment
• Using manual and electronic information systems and being able to store and retrieve information
• Using office equipment such as multi-functional devices, printers and scanners
• Using and maintaining computerised systems in particular word processing, spreadsheets, general databases and email
• Supporting central services, such as building reception, post, meeting and print rooms.
Skills, Experience and Reqirements