IT Application Packagers
CV’s will be shortlisted and Telephone interviews will be arranged as soon as is practical after submission
Start date to be as close to October 15th as possible. Once interviews and pre-employment checks are complete.
Initial 3 month contract, this role is to assist with the packaging of applications as part of a device deployment project.
As an IT Application Packager, you are responsible for delivering world class projects across a range of technologies. You have a proven track record of working with a range of Microsoft technologies in large, Enterprise environments with awareness of the ITIL framework.
Required Skills –
• Ability to understand automated Enterprise Software Delivery solutions such as SCCM and Intune etc.
• Ability to thoroughly understand and document an installation and configuration of applications
• Applies experience and subject matter knowledge to solve Application Installation issues
• Exercises independent judgement and best practices to identify and select a solution.
• Will seek advice in order to make decisions on complex application discovery requirements
• Strong experience of PowerShell scripting
• Technical background in the Windows Registry.
• Strong experience of Windows 7/10
• Understanding in 32/64 bit Operating System Architecture.
Desired Skills –
• Extensive MSI Application packaging experience.
• Works with and under the direction of the Team Lead and designated staff.
• Provides technical support and input during the Application Packaging phase
• Ensure QA / testing procedures are supported
• Demonstrates ability to follow account specific Standards and Guidelines.
• Demonstrates understanding of Application Management Lifecycle.
• Strong troubleshooting techniques
• Strong communication skills to both technical and non-technical staff.
• Contributes to knowledge sharing and process improvement within the team, and associated audience.
• Will provide advice to colleagues in order to help make decisions on application discovery issues, or as required to enable the timeous production of a completed application discovery request and associated documentation.