We are a large organisation currently upgrading our hardware and software for all staff across our site. We are looking for an enthusiastic and flexible Data Lead to join the team to manage a number of critical administrative, financial and operational data management functions across the programme, including:
• collation and maintenance of user details, device deployments and deployment schedules
• merging and analysis of existing data sources to determine missing data
• working with users to confirm data and deployment schedules
• scheduling and re-scheduling of user and device deployments
• management of equipment orders, stocks and invoices
• financial and operational reporting as required.
• Ability to work with project staff to determine data sources and operational requirements.
• Excellent MS Excel skills, using Excel primarily as a database but also as a financial modelling tool – (technical financial skills not required)
• An easy telephone manner to be able to work with the user community to gather and check data
• Ability to co-ordinate and merge data from multiple sources to create reliable information on which to base the deployment of hardware devices.
• Ability to present information/documentation clearly and professionally.
• Excellent attention to detail, to ensure accuracy and completeness of the programme data.
• Ability to work across projects, supporting multiple project managers and workstreams
• Ability to work with the project finance lead within the Programme Office.
Desirable skills and experience
• Public sector and Technology experience
• Data analysis skills
• Flexible, constructive and supportive – a good team member
• Experienced in working in large organisations with fast moving projects.
• The role is in our Winchester HQ office, which is a 10 minute walk from the train station.
• Start date asap