The Engagement Support role will provide admin support on engagement and communications to the Web Programme Manager.
• Be responsible for developing information and communications to be shared with our business areas across of range of different projects delivering technological change.
• Organising meetings, setting agendas and taking minutes
• Fulfilling any additional / ad hoc administrative duties as required to meet the needs of the Web Programme Team.
• Ensuring that all activities are performed at a consistently high standard with minimal risk to the Council, and that opportunities to improve services and processes are identified and actioned
Essential Qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience:
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Educated to at least A level standard
• Minimum 1 years’ administration experience, preferably in a project environment
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
• Works sensitively with others and shares information and knowledge with the appropriate people at the right time
• Keen attention to detail
• Planning and organisation skills
• Ability to follow tasks through to completion
• Ability to work as part of an effective and highly skilled team
• Ability to deliver in a high-pressure, dynamic environment
• Ability to work on own initiative
We are based in Winchester City Centre which is served by an excellent public transport network.