This is an exciting opportunity for a Local Safeguarding Business Manager to join us at Dudley MBC. To contribute to improving the safety and wellbeing of children and young people in Dudley through effective leadership, management and coordination of LSCB statutory functions/activity and locally agreed priorities.
Scope of the job
• The post holder will be required to work with minimal management oversight, organise their own workload and use their initiative on a day to day basis to deliver the requirements of the role
• The post holder is responsible for the line management and supervision of other team members and providing leadership, advice and direction to the LSCB partner agencies in relation to the delivery of LSCB statutory functions and safeguarding matters
• The post holder is required to manage the LSCB budget and ensure the effective and efficient use of LSCB resources
• The post holder is required to develop effective working relationships across the partnership including communicating with senior officers and elected members
• The post holder is required to support the delivery of LSCB functions to a high standard and in a way that increases the credibility of the LSCB across the partnership
• The post holder is required to be able to evidence the impact of the Board’s work so that it is evident to accountable bodies and regulatory bodies