• To work with central and departmental staff to create detailed deployment schedules for replacement of legacy desktop IT equipment.
• To manage suppliers on site to carry out the deployment work
• To manage the user relationships on-site during the deployment activities.
• To be on site and act as point of contact for the project at each deployment session.
• Support the Project Manager by working closely with Departmental Leads and Property Services, to identify the numbers and locations for the deployment of new IT desktop equipment and identify legacy equipment to be recovered, across the Hampshire County Council office estate.
• Work with Hampshire County Council’s sub-contractor to agree deployment schedules for desktop computer and docking station equipment.
• Identify interdependencies
• Understand constraints
• Scope and size solutions
• Manage and control changes to requirements throughout the project lifecycle.
• Develop project estimates.
Essential Skills and experience
• Public sector and Technology experience specifically around device deployment.
• Experience in business requirements gathering.
• Ability to understand business strategy and drivers
• Ability to translate business requirements to deployment requirements
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Customer management skills
• Good analytical skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Happy to work independently or as part of a larger project or programme team
Desirable skills & experience
• Preferably experience of medium to large organisations
• Business Analysis qualifications
• The role is based in our Winchester HQ office, which is a 10 minute walk from the train station, with frequent visits to external Hampshire County Council sites.
• Car driver, with vehicle - pre-agreed expenses will be paid for
• Some working days will be afternoon and evening shifts, later in the programme.
• Preferably start date asap
• The recruiting manager is highly likely to hold interviews as soon as suitable CV’s are submitted.