Telephone interviews will be scheduled whilst the advert is live, this may be followed up with a face to face interview.
Automation Anywhere (RPA) Developer:
As an Automation Anywhere (RPA) Developer, you will be responsible for turning Automation Anywhere solution designs into fully developed and tested robots. As the Automation Anywhere (RPA) Developer you will deliver the robot automation to the Clients Digital project/programme.
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
• Previous experience in Automation Anywhere (RPA) bot development.
• As an Automation Anywhere (RPA) Developer you will be responsible for development, testing and implementation of Automation Anywhere bot’s that will interact with multiple third party applications.
• Identify opportunities for improvement in existing process and automate the process using Automation Anywhere software.
• Fine tune performance and operation issues that arise with Automation Anywhere Bots.
• Provide on-going operational support including upgrades, defect fixes and any Process change activities.
• Work closely with the project team, assist in Identify business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations.