IT underpins everything at Hampshire County Council and is integral to our innovation. We provide high quality public services to over a million customers and our IT teams play a vital role, building and delivering smart, fast and cost-effective solutions for both the council and a range of partner organizations. With IT investment of more than £45 million a year, we aim to be as business-like and successful as any private sector company and have a national reputation for IT excellence, innovation and value.
You will be an experienced Dell Boomi developer and your role will be working on implementing the new technologies underpinning our Digital Strategy, key to our transformation plans through to 2019 and beyond.
Essential skills & experience:-
Strong knowledge and working experience in:
• Dell Boomi Atom development, deployment, management
• Boomi configuration and support
• Dell Boomi interface build and Deployment
• Must have experience in working with:
• web services SOAP, and REST APIs
data objects - oData
• Persistence and session management concepts
• Connectors for SAP ,databases, etc
• Must have implementation experience in 1 or more projects where Dell Boomi was used as an integration platform
• Comfortable with Agile Scrum development
• Must be able to communicate effectively with customers, managers and colleagues and possess
• Good written skills.
Desirable skills & experience
• Should have experience building custom connectors using Dell Boomi connector SDK
• Hands on experience in API security, availability and performance optimization, User authentication in Dell Boomi
• Dell Boomi process developer certification
• Experience in other iPaas tools eg Informatica Cloud, etc. will be preferable
• Exposure in other cloud architectures eg Amazon WS, Microsoft Azure
• The need to work flexibly including occasional out of hours work as required.
• It may be a requirement of the role holder to deal with confidential information and a strict regard for confidentiality is essential hence standard DBS will be required.