1. PURPOSE OF JOB:
1. Manage the day-to-day running of a sheltered scheme, balancing individual choices and age related disability within the philosophy of sheltered housing.
2. To promote the sheltered housing service to potential tenants by providing a first contact information and advice service.
3. To support tenants to live independently, and discreetly monitor the skills of daily living, ensuring dignity and choice.
4. To be available to advocate and advise on matters that influences the tenancy in conjunction with the Estate Management.
5. Utilise the range of resources to maximise income for the individual and the service.
6. Must be able to drive and have access to a car as this role is for a mobile officer.